Giant Mountains - Hostinné
The historic town center offers through many fires and floods, which the city was in the past often affected, a number of interesting insights. The most valuable monument is the dean of Holy Trinity Church with a 53 m high tower. It was founded as early Gothic style around 1270 In 1539, after a fire late Gothic style. Further alterations took place in 1552 when it was rebuilt chancel, vestry and tower and in 1572 was carried out reconstruction of the nave. Other corrections made to the church in 1877 by Fr. Schmoranz.
Among other attractions inside the church are kept in the baptismal chapel precious tombstones of the Wallenstein family. Campus Church is open the gate from the Baroque period around 1750. The neighborhood is home to the church of the deanery, the present form dates from 1578. The town center consists of a square, surrounded by burgher houses with arcades from the 16th - 18 the centuries.
On its western side there is a Renaissance town hall building. It was originally a late Gothic building dating from 1525, Renaissance style in 1591. The highest floor of the tower is a baroque style. In 1779 the tower was installed and the front side of the clock tower later decorated with the town emblem. In the corners of the tower stand two giant figures in the Roman armor. In the middle of the square is an early Baroque Marian column, which had built in 1678 Sibylla Lamboyová of Bemelbergu protect the city from a plague infection. Post it on the floor decorated with six statues of saints and gilded signs Lamboyů family.
Destinační společnost Krkonoše s.r.o.
Horní Kout 647
512 44 Rokytnice nad Jizerou