Guest House Borůvka - accommodation Pec pod Sněžkou - Giant Mountains
Blueberry Chalet is located on the south side of Red Hill (Front basking) in
860 mnmV quiet location in the Giant Mountains National Park Velka Upa.
Comfortable walking distance from Booths JANA about 20 minutes.
From the cottage there are magnificent views of the valley and the Great Upa Pec pod Snezkou.
The panorama Sněžka, Giant Mine, Well mountain, Montenegro and the Elbe meadows.
Around the cottage leads „Kubátová way“ after which it can be up only in summer.
Cottage in winter is not accessible by car and it enhances the peace and
quiet of our location.
In summer you can come to our cottage, but others wandering in the mountains is just walking or cycling along the trails.
- Cottage has two suites (separate bedroom and another room), including sanitary facilities.
- One 2 bedroom lůžkouvý
- Two 3 bed rooms (extra bed)
- Two 3-bed rooms.
- Two 4-bed rooms.
- All rooms are with private bathroom.
The maximum capacity is 32 beds. Suitable for ski lessons and corporate events. After agreement and cots.
We have prepared for you:
- Restaurant with excellent cuisine full of local specialties and delicacies from many types of blueberries.
- Upon request and dietary cuisine
- Day and night bar
- Freely accessible TV in the restaurant
- Ski rental and ski
- Custom ski lift with a length of 300m, which is suitable for beginners and skiers. Downhill track is irregularly modified snowmobile.
- We also offer night skiing. Time is always specified with a service lift.
- You can rent a cot, baby bath, high chair potties – FREE
The summer period is ideal for sitting on the terrace, where dinner is served
and accommodated our guests.
Sunset with a view only in summer is a nice experience for visitors, even those who have already visited our valley several times.
Contacts and address
e-mail: email@example.com »
address: , , Pec pod Sněžkou
Destinační společnost Krkonoše s.r.o.
Horní Kout 647
512 44 Rokytnice nad Jizerou